- Information Center
Throughout the years, our attorneys have helped hundreds of men, women, and juveniles find the justice they deserve after being subject to false or exaggerated criminal charges. One of the many things that set Stuckle & Associates PLLC apart from other law firms is their commitment to providing clients with information about the legal system and how it relates to their specific situation.
A knowledgeable client is both an asset and an integral part of any successful case, no matter the apparent severity of the charges.
The following articles contain detailed information about the Texas justice system, including many unfortunate aspects that are ignored by the media at large. When you are facing such a system, it's important to have a keen understanding of more than just the charges you face.
- Questions & Answers
- Texas Court Process
- Common Defenses
- Child Sex Offender Registration
- False Allegations
- Consequences on Professional Licenses
- Basic Criminal Procedures from Arrest through Trial
- Child Sex Offender Registration Overview
Articles on Retaining a Sex Crimes Attorney
- Introduction to False Allegations of Abuse: Defending the Falsely Accused
- Retaining the Proper Attorney When Falsely Accused of Child Abuse
- Questioning a Prospective Attorney to Defend a False Allegation Case
- Selecting the Proper Attorney in False Allegation Cases
- I Had the Best Lawyer in the State: What Happened?
Articles on Child Abuse Cases
- The Special Nature of Child Sexual Assault
- The Elimination of Constitutional Rights
- Changing the Rules to Convict
- The Creation of a False Allegation
- Rules for the Falsely Accused of Child Sexual Abuse
- Typical Wrong Reaction By the Falsely Accused
- The Right Child Sexual Abuse Attorney
- Preparing a Vigorous Defense
- Basic Laws Specific to False Allegations of Abuse Cases
- What Can Happen When Charged with Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Sexual Abuse Allegations - Why Lies Multiply
- The Falsely Accused at Trial: Detailed Trial Information
- Questioning Experts in False Allegation Cases
- Police and Social Services in Child Abuse Allegation Cases
- Excluding Some Expert Testimony in False Allegation Cases
- Pre-Trial Treatment of Child in False Allegation Cases
- Evaluating Child After Recanting False Allegations
- Court Ordered Child Evaluations in False Allegation Cases
- Child Witness Suggestibility In False Allegation Cases
- Expert Testimony Issues in False Allegation Cases
- Pre-Trial Treatment of a Child
- The Penile Plethysmograph in False Allegation Cases
- The S.A.I.D. Syndrome - Sexual Allegations in Divorce
Articles on Domestic Violence Allegations
- The Special Nature of Domestic Violence Allegations
- What is NOT Domestic Violence
- Who is the Real Victim Anyway?
- Zero Tolerance & No-Drop Policies
- The Domestic Violence Industry
- Changing the Rules to Convict
- Domestic Violence Legal Facts
- The Right Domestic Violence Defense Attorney
Learn More About Your Rights
The North Texas child abuse and domestic violence defense lawyers at Stuckle & Associates PLLC are highly-knowledgeable about these areas of focus. The attorneys are dedicated to creating an informed public so that individuals facing these serious charges understand that they do have rights and are treated fairly by the Texas criminal justice system.
Call (972) 423-4405 to speak directly with an attorney and learn more information about these topics and others. Hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney in Texas as early in the process often leads to the best results.